Book online ticket(s) bus from Singapore to Malacca or from Malacca to Singapore through the following booking platform below. Choose from the many listed express buses and your preferred departure times.
Book Your Online Ticket(s)
- via Easybook.com
- Bus fares from SGD20.00 from Singapore to Malacca
- Choose from the many express bus operators like WTS Travel & Tour, KKKL Singapore, Starmart Express, 707 Inc, Konsortium (Singapore), Lapan Lapan Travel, Luxury Coach Service,Grassland Singapore, GOLDEN COACH (S), The One Travel & Tours, Superior Coach & Tour, Yakin Pacific Express (Singapore) and Golden Coach Express.
- Choose from the various bus stop destination in Malacca such as Casa Del Rio Melaka Hotel, Malacca Equatorial Hotel, Hatten Hotel Malacca, Melaka Sentral, Mahkota Medical Centre, Swiss Garden Hotel and Residences Malacca, Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall, 707 Jonker Street Strawberry Casa Hotel, Estadia Hotel Malacca and many more.
How To Book Online Bus Ticket(s)
- Visit Easybook.com
- At the mainpage choose your place of departure and your destination and click search.
- List of express buses, stops and departure time will be displayed.
- Choose your preferred bus and journey time.
- Make a payment with various mode of payment namely Visa & Mastercard, PayPal, Enets (Singapore Internet Banking) and AXS Station.
- Once payment is successful a confirmation and order summary will be sent to your email.
- Show this order summary when boarding your bus. Please read all the details on your order summary to further understand the process. (You may print it out or show through mobile phone).
The Distance and Journey Time
The distance from Singapore to Malacca is approximately 236 km and the journey is between 3 – 4 hours which very much depending upon the road traffic.
Transportation in Malacca
The Melaka International Airport is located in Batu Berendam. This airport terminal complex can handle 1.5 million passengers annually. Currently only 2 routes available from this airport namely Melaka – Penang and Melaka – Pekanbaru, Indonesia. As at current 2 airlines operated from this airport namely Malindo and XpressAir
There are two KTM stations in Melaka namely Pulau Sebang/Tampin Station in Pulau Sebang, Alor Gajah and Batang Melaka Station in Batang Melaka, Jasin. Both these stations served by KTM ETS train along double electrified track. Both of this stations is located out of Melaka city centre.
The main bus terminal is in Melaka Sentral in city centre. Is combined with taxi terminal. The many bus express operators serves cities around Peninsular Malaysia and Singapore.
Daily ferries available that run to Indonesia cities namely Bengkalis, Dumai and Pekanbaru. All ferries depart from Harbour Master’s Jetty.