Book online ticket(s) bus from Singapore to KL or from KL to Singapore through the following booking platform below. Choose from the many listed express buses and your preferred departure times.
Book Your Online Ticket(s)
- visit Easybook.com
- Bus fares from SGD18.00 – SGD41.50 from Singapore to KL
- Choose from the many express bus operators like Sri Maju Group, KKKL Singapore, Starmart Express, WTS Travel & Tours, Transtar Travel Pte Ltd, The One Travel & Tours, Grassland Singapore, Konsortium (Singapore), Golden Coach Express, Eltabina, Nice, Causeway Link Express, Lapan Lapan Travel, Seasons (SG), Qistna Express and Yakin Pacific Express (Singapore).
- Choose from the various bus stop destination in KL such as TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan), Swiss Garden Hotel KL, Berjaya Times Square, Chinatown KL 5 Elements Hotel , KL Sentral, Furama Bukit Bintang Hotel KL, Sunway Lagoon Resort & Spa, Ancasa Hotel, Capitol Hotel, Federal Hotel, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Imbi, Royale Bintang Hotel, Avani Sepang Gold Coast, Terminal KTM,
How To Book Online Bus Ticket(s)
- Visit Easybook.com
- At the mainpage choose your place of departure and your destination and click search.
- List of express buses, stops and departure time will be displayed.
- Choose your preferred bus and journey time.
- Make a payment with various mode of payment namely Visa & Mastercard, PayPal, Enets (Singapore Internet Banking) and AXS Station.
- Once payment is successful a confirmation and order summary will be sent to your email.
- Show this order summary when boarding your bus. Please read all the details on your order summary to further understand the process. (You may print it out or show through mobile phone).
The Travel Time
The travel time make take between 5 – 7 hours which include the custom check-points and washroom breaks.
Transportation in KL
The main bus terminal in Kuala Lumpur is TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan). The many bus express operated from here serves cities around Peninsular Malaysia and Singapore. TBS is an integrated transportation hub which link the bus terminal with KL rail system to Greater KL, KL city centre and Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
The main KL airport is Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang and approximately 45 kilometres south of KLcity centre. This airport is part of KLIA Aeropolis and comprising two main terminal namely main terminal building (KLIA) and the new terminal known as KLIA2.
The main operator for intercity train in Malaysia is KTMB. These trains serve cities in Peninsular Malaysia. KTMB also operated KTM komuter, a local rail services in KL and the surrounding Klang Valley suburban areas.
Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) is a rail rapid system that operated in Greater KL (part of Klang Valley region).And this MRT lines is part of Klang Valley Integrated Transit System.
Other rail networks in KL are LRT systems and KL monorel.