ETS express malaysia train ticket online booking can be made via Easybook.com/train. This website is one of the largest land transportation online booking tickets portal and is also a KTMB authorized agent.
ETS train ticket needs to be booked in advance by traveller before boarding an ETS train.
How To Check ETS Train Ticket Availability and ETS Train Ticket Price
You can check the real time ETS train ticket availability and ETS Train ticket price by visiting Easybook.com/train. This portal is easy to use for checking and booking ETS online ticket. The interface if user-friendly for both desktop users and smartphone users.
- ETS Train Overview
- ETS Train Ticket Classes – Platinum Ticket, Gold Ticket and Silver Ticket
- ETS Train Schedule / Time Table
- How To Book ETS Train Tickets Online
- Print Your E-Ticket / Save To Your Mobile Devices
As at current the ETS train run between Padang Besar station and Gemas station. This ETS line is represented as an orange line as per below diagram.
Note: Currently the Gemas and JB central line is under construction for its double-tracking and electrification track. Its is expected to completed by the year 2020 and that will see the ETS train operate within this line.
ETS Train Stations
Below is all the train stations along the Padang Besar and Gemas.
Padang Besar, Arau, Kodiang, Anak Bukit, Alor Star, Kobah, Gurun, Sungai Petani, Tasek Gelugor, Butterworth, Bukit Tengah, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Nibong Tebal, Parit Buntar, Bagan Serai, Kamunting, Taiping, Kuala Kangsar, Sungai Siput, Ipoh, Batu Gajah, Kampar, Tapah Road, Sungkai, Slim River, Behrang, Tanjung Malim, Kuala Kubu Bharu, Rawang, Sungai Buloh, Kepong Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, KL Sentral, Bandar Tasek Selatan, Kajang, Nilai, Seremban, Rembau, Pulau Sebang, Batang Melaka and Gemas
To serve this stations, KTMB has divided this line into 3 route services namely:
- Gemas – Butterworth – Gemas
- Gemas – Padang Besar – Gemas
- KL Sentral – Ipoh – KL Sentral
All ETS train e ticket can be purchased or booked online at Easybook.com
The ETS train that servicing this routes are classified in 3 classes namely:
- Platinum Class. Available in Gemas – Butterworth – Gemas and Gemas – Padang Besar – Gemas routes. It is the fastest time to travel as this journey makes less stop at train stations as compared to Gold Class.
- Gold Class. Available in Gemas – Butterworth – Gemas, Gemas – Padang Besar – Gemas and KL Sentral – Ipoh – KL Sentral routes. The ticket price is cheaper that Platinum class as this class make more stop at stations and the journey time is slightly longer.
- Silver Class. Available only in KL Sentral – Ipoh – KL Sentral route. The ticket price is cheaper that Gold class as this train makes more stops along this route.
You are able to download the latest ETS train schedule and time table per given links as below. The following links are provided from KTMB at their official webpage.
Below is the step by step guide on how to book ETS express malaysia train ticket online.
One of the good thing about this portal is their flexibility in accepting various mode of payments which include debit card, credit card, online banking with most local banks, PayPal and more. Easybook.com has a mobile friendly website too, which make it easier to navigate for smartphone users.
Book ETS Train Tickets Online via Easybook.com
Step 1 – Search Your Train Journey and Select Your Preferred Seats
1. First you shall select your place of origin, destination, date of departure, time of departure and etc as per below image. Click “Search for Train” to continue.
2. Once you have clicked “Search for Train”, a list of train trips will be displayed. Select your desired train trip by clicking the “Select Seats/Berths” as can be seen as per below image
3. Once you have clicked “Select Seats/Berths” button , a seat configuration will be displayed as per below image. Select your desired seats. And then click a “Continue” button.
4. Once you have clicked a “Continue” button, a passenger details and payment mode window will be displayed as per below image. Fill in all the required details.
5. After you click the “Pay Now”, a Payment Page will be displayed. Fill in all the required details and make your payment.
6. Once your payment is done and successful, you will receive an Order Summary from Easybook.com with your ETS train eTicket attached ready to be printed.
7. You may print the ETS train eTicket out or print (saved as PDF) and show it through mobile phone.
- You can print out your e-ticket in a piece of paper and the printed ticket will be a valid ticket to board an ETS train.
- Or you can choose to save the e-ticket in your smartphone or any mobile devices. The saved e-ticket in your smartphone will be a valid ticket ticket to board an ETS train.
Show Through Mobile Phone
And normally, a stored e-ticket as a pdf / image in mobile phone or other mobile devices is also accepted by KTM officers as a valid ticket that can be used to board an ETS train. This practice is acceptable, but relies on the discretion of the officers.
How To Save Your Ticket As PDF Format To Your Mobile Devices
You will received an order summary in your email, with a text button to click to print your e-ticket as per image 1 below.
With your mobile device, open your email , and click on the “Print KTM e-ticket”, then your internet browser will open which it will contain your ticket image as per image 2 below. The format is in html, that is why it will open in internet browser.
- Once you see your e-ticket open from the internet browser, find the 3 doted button on the top right of the browser and click on it. Find the share button and click on it.
- You will see an option for print. Click the print button. Window will pop up and you can save it as a PDF file. Complete the process and the e ticket will be downloaded to a download directory in your mobile device. Open your e-ticket at your convenience from your download directory.
Tips for Android Device Users
- If after you made a download for e-ticket and you seem to be unable to find your downloaded file afterward, please search for a file manager app in your phone and then search for directory named download.
- If your phone do not yet have a file manager app, then it is recommended for you to download this app “ES File Explorer File Manager” from google play.
- Once you installed the ES File explorer, it is very easy to find any file. Launch the app, at top left please click the menu (three short horizontal line) and click at Local then you will find the download directory, click it, and all the files under this directory will be displayed.
The image 2 below is a sample of an eTicket KTM provided by Easybook.
Book your KTM Intercicy and ETS train ticket now using Easybook.com
Payment Mode and Small Fee
Easybook.com accept varieties of payment modes such as credit card, debit card, online banking (Maybank2U, CIMB clicks, Ambank, Bank Rakyat, Affin Bank, Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank, RHB Bank and other local banks), PayPal, Mobile Money, Web Cash and Union Pay.
- Easybook.com charged a small fee of payment gateway for all tickets booked at their site.
- And all purchased tickets bought via Easybook.com can’t be cancelled and refunded.
Book ETS Train Tickets Online via KTMB Portal
All ETS train tickets can be purchased via official KTMB eTicket portal too.
- KTMB eTicket portal is currently not a mobile friendly. It is best viewed on large screen device such PC and tablet.
- Or if you prefer, you can download the KTMB eticket app here at Google Play
- This portal method of payment currently limited to credit card, debit card and online banking of Maybank2U and BSN only.
- There are no fee charged for booking ticket via KTMB eTicket.
- All ticket bought via KTMB eTicket can be cancelled for refund (with terms and conditions) or changing the departure date. Cancelling and changing can only be made at KTM counters.