ETS Train From KL To Penang (Butterworth Train Station) or ETS Butterworth to KL Sentral online tickets can be booked at Easybook.com. This portal is an authorized KTMB online tickets agent.
ETS KL Sentral To Butterworth and Butterworth To KL Sentral Ticket Price
- ETS Platinum: Adult = RM79.00, Child= RM44.00
- ETS Gold: Adult = RM59.00, Child= RM34.00
ETS Train From KL To Penang (Butterworth) Schedule / Time Table
|Kuala Lumpur To Butterworth (Penang)|
|Train No||B.T.Selatan||KL Sentral||KTM KL||Butterworth|
There are 5 (five) trains operating from KL to Butterworth route, namely *EP9202, EP9204, **EG9412, EG9214 and EG9216.
Note: *ETS trains with EP prefix is a Platinum class train
**ETS trains with EG prefix is a Gold class train
The earliest train departs at 9.00am from KL Sentral and the latest departs at 9.30 pm from KL Sentral. Please refer to the time table above for the detail schedule.
The two main stations in KL city centre are KL Sentral and KTM Terminal (old KTM railway station). KL Sentral is the main transit hub. This hub supports six rail networks namely the KLIA Express Rail Link, KLIA Transit, RAPID KL (Putra), KTM Komuter, KTM Intercity and KL Monorail Services.
|Butterworth (Penang) To KL|
|Train No||Butterworth||KTM KL||KL Sentral||B.T.Selatan|
There are 5 trains operating from Butterworth to KL route, namely EP9201, EG9211, EG9113, EP9203 and EG9215
The earliest train departs at 4.45 am from Butterworth and the latest departs at 4.05 pm from Butterworth. Please refer to the time table above for the detail schedule.
How To Book ETS Train Ticket From KL To Penang (Butterworth) Online
Visit Easybook.com, an authorized KTMB online tickets agent. This portal is a mobile friendly website and accepting various mode of payments which include debit card, credit card, online banking with most local banks, PayPal and more.
You will be able to book ETS train tickets online with a few easy steps via Easybook.com
Step 1 – Search Your Train Journey and Select Your Preferred Seats
Step 2 – Fill in passenger details and make a payment
Step 3 – Upon successful payment you will receive an e-ticket in your email.
For more detail guide in buying ETS train ticket via easybook.com please visit this page how to buy ETS ticket online via easybook.com
Print Your e-ticket / Saved
- You can print out your e-ticket at home once you received it in your e-mail.
- Or just save the e-ticket on your smartphone or your mobile device.
Both the printed e-ticket or the saved copy of e-ticket is a valid ticket that can be used to board an ETS train.
How To Save Your Ticket As PDF Format To Your Mobile Devices
You will received an order summary in your email, with a text button to click to print your e-ticket as per image 1 below.
With your mobile device, open your email , and click on the “Print KTM e-ticket”, then your internet browser will open which it will contain your ticket image as per image 2 below. The format is in html, that is why it will open in internet browser.
- Once you see your e-ticket open from the internet browser, find the 3 doted button on the top right of the browser and click on it. Find the share button and click on it.
- You will see an option for print. Click the print button. Window will pop up and you can save it as a PDF file. Complete the process and the e ticket will be downloaded to a download directory in your mobile device. Open your e-ticket at your convenience from your download directory.
Tips for Android Device Users
- If after you made a download for e-ticket and you seem to be unable to find your downloaded file afterward, please search for a file manager app in your phone and then search for directory named download.
- If your phone do not yet have a file manager app, then it is recommended for you to download this app “ES File Explorer File Manager” from google play.
- Once you installed the ES File explorer, it is very easy to find any file. Launch the app, at top left please click the menu (three short horizontal line) and click at Local then you will find the download directory, click it, and all the files under this directory will be displayed.
The image 2 below is a sample of an eTicket KTM provided by Easybook.