ETS Train Malaysia
KTM ETS is a commercial name for KTMB eletric train service (ETS) that utilized electric train that currently operates along the route between Padang Besar in Perlis and Gemas in Negeri Sembilan.
Buy ETS train tickets for any journey between Padang Besar and Gemas at Easybook.com, an official KTMB online tickets agent.
- ETS Train Route
- ETS Train Stations
- Platinum, Gold and Silver Class
- ETS Train Schedule / Time Table
- How To Book ETS Train Tickets Online
ETS Train Route
The below diagram 1 depicted the ETS train line that connected to other KTMB standard train line.
Currently the ETS train journey only covers the line between Padang Besar to & from Gemas.
The line between Gemas and JB Sentral is still using KTMB standard train. However, we can expect that this train line will be using ETS train in the near future. The new project for Gemas – Johor Bharu double-tracking and electrification is currently in progress and it is targeted to complete by year 2020.
ETS Train Stations
Below is all the train stations along the Padang Besar and Gemas.
Padang Besar, Arau, Kodiang, Anak Bukit, Alor Star, Kobah, Gurun, Sungai Petani, Tasek Gelugor, Butterworth, Bukit Tengah, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Nibong Tebal, Parit Buntar, Bagan Serai, Kamunting, Taiping, Kuala Kangsar, Sungai Siput, Ipoh, Batu Gajah, Kampar, Tapah Road, Sungkai, Slim River, Behrang, Tanjung Malim, Kuala Kubu Bharu, Rawang, Sungai Buloh, Kepong Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, KL Sentral, Bandar Tasek Selatan, Kajang, Nilai, Seremban, Rembau, Pulau Sebang, Batang Melaka and Gemas
To serve this stations, KTMB has divided this line into 3 route services namely:
- Gemas – Butterworth – Gemas
- Gemas – Padang Besar – Gemas
- KL Sentral – Ipoh – KL Sentral
Platinum, Gold and Silver Class
The ETS trains that servicing this routes are classified in 3 classes namely:
- Platinum Class. Available in Gemas – Butterworth – Gemas and Gemas – Padang Besar – Gemas routes. It is the fastest time to travel as this journey makes less stop at train stations as compared to Gold Class.
- Gold Class. Available in Gemas – Butterworth – Gemas, Gemas – Padang Besar – Gemas and KL Sentral – Ipoh – KL Sentral routes. The ticket price is cheaper that Platinum class as this class make more stop at stations and the journey time is slightly longer.
- Silver Class. Available only in KL Sentral – Ipoh – KL Sentral route. The ticket price is cheaper that Gold class as this train makes more stops along this route.
ETS Train Time Table
For the latest ETS train schedule and time table, you can download it from the official KTMB webpage as below.
And for all current news about ETS train and related information please visit the official page of ETS KTMB (Bahasa Only).
How To Book ETS Train Tickets Online
Shown below is on how you can book ETS tickets online via Easybook.com, an authorized KTMB online tickets agent. One of the good thing about this portal is their flexibility in accepting various mode of payments which include debit card, credit card, online banking with most local banks, PayPal and more. Easybook.com has a mobile friendly website too, which make it easier to navigate for smartphone users.
Book ETS Train Tickets Online via Easybook.com
You will be able to book ETS train tickets online only in a few easy step via Easybook.com
Step 1 – Search Your Train Journey and Select Your Preferred Seats
1. First you shall select your place of origin, destination, date of departure, time of departure and etc as per below image. Click “Search for Train” to continue.
2. Once you have clicked “Search for Train”, a list of train trips will be displayed. Select your desired train trip by clicking the “Select Seats/Berths” as can be seen as per below image
3. Once you have clicked “Select Seats/Berths” button , a seat configuration will be displayed as per below image. Select your desired seats. And then click a “Continue” button.
4. Once you have clicked a “Continue” button, a passenger details and payment mode window will be displayed as per below image. Fill in all the required details.
5. After you click the “Pay Now”, a Payment Page will be displayed. Fill in all the required details and make your payment.
6. Once your payment is done and successful, you will receive a Order Summary from Easybook.com with your ETS train eTicket attached ready to be printed.
7. You may print the ETS train eTicket out or print (save as PDF) and show it through mobile phone.
Print Your e-ticket
Based on KTMB written procedure the e ticket needed to be printed out. This printed eticket is a valid ticket that can be used to board an ETS train.
Show Through Mobile Phone
And normally, a stored e-ticket as a pdf / image in mobile phone or other mobile devices is also accepted by KTM officers as a valid ticket that can be used to board an ETS train. This practice is acceptable, but relies on the discretion of the officers.
The image below is a sample of an eTicket KTM provided by Easybook.
Book your ETS train ticket now using Easybook.com
Payment Mode and Small Fee
Easybook.com accept varieties of payment modes such as credit card, debit card, online banking (Maybank2U, CIMB clicks, Ambank, Bank Rakyat, Affin Bank, Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank, RHB Bank and other local banks), PayPal, Mobile Money, Web Cash and Union Pay.
Easybook.com charged a small fee of payment gateway for all tickets booked at their site.
Book ETS Train Tickets Online via KTMB Portal
All ETS train tickets can be purchased via official KTMB eTicket portal too.
There are no fee charged for booking ticket via KTMB eTicket .