KLIA Express Train
The service official name is KLIA Ekspres (with spelling in Malay). KLIA Express is a non-stop airport transfer and in just 28 minutes it will takes you to KL city centre (KL Sentral Station) from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA / KLIA 2).
Book KLIA Express Train Online
Book KLIA Express train online via klook.com where they offer a discounted price.
The ticket inclusive of:
- One way or Return train ticket
- Porter service on platform
- 4G WiFi onboard trains
ERL KLIA Express Schedule
To view KLIA express time table please click the link below:
- KLIA express timetable / schedule (PDF Format)
- KLIA express has 3 stops: KLIA2, KLIA and KL Sentral
Airport (KLIA2) to City (KL Sentral)
- First train departs at 4:55am (Daily)
- Last train departs at 12:55am (Daily)
City (KL Sentral) to Airport (KLIA2)
- First train departs at 5:00am (Daily)
- Last train departs at 12:40am (Daily)
Train Frequencies Peak Hours:
- 4 services per hour
- Peak Hours for KL Sentral to KLIA2 journey: 6:00am – 9:00am and 4:00pm – 10:00am
- Peak Hours for KLIA2 to KL Sentral journey: 6:20am – 9:35am and 4:20pm – 22:35am
Train Frequencies Off-peak Hours:
- 3 services per hour
- KL Sentral – KLIA: 28 minutes
- KLIA – KLIA2: 3 minutes
- KLIA stop: 2 minutes
Please visit kliaekspres the official website for more information.
Alternative Airport Transfers
More options below if you are looking for an alternative mode of transportation.
- From KLIA2/KLIA to KL Sentral with skybus (RM11/trip) and airportcoach (RM10/trip). You can buy online or at the bus counter in KLIA/KLIA2.
- From KLIA2/KLIA to Pudu Sentral (Pudu Sentral is located close to Chinatown KL) with StarShuttle (RM12/trip). You can buy online at Easybook.com or at the bus counter in KLIA/KLIA2.
Choose from Airport Taxi, Budget Taxi or Executive Taxi. More details about taxi services please visit here.
Airport Taxi (operated through coupon system)
Budget Taxi Fares – Metered Taxi
- RM3.00 for the first 1 KM or first 3 minutes
- RM0.10 for each consequent 115 metres or consequent 21 seconds
- 50% surcharge from 12a.m – 6 a.m
Executive Taxi Fares – Metered Taxi
- RM6.00 for first 1 KM or first 2 minutes
- RM0.20 for each consequent 150 metres or consequent 45 seconds
- 50% surcharge from 12a.m – 6a.m
Hiring an E-hailing Service:
- Hiring a GrabCar
- Hiring an Uber