KTMB E Ticket Online Booking
KTMB has two intercity train services, commercially known as ETS Train and KTM Intercity. All KTMB e ticket for these train services can be purchased or booked online at Easybook.com, an authorized KTMB online tickets agent.
- ETS Train
- KTM Intercity
- ETS Train Classes – Platinum, Gold and Silver
- KTM Intercity Classes
- ETS Train Schedule / Time Table
- KTM Intercity Train Schedule / Time Table
- How To Book ETS & KTMB Intercity E Tickets Online
- Print Your E-Ticket / Save To Your Mobile Devices
The orange line below in diagram 1, represent the ETS train line between Padang Besar and Gemas. The ETS train line connected to other KTMB standard train lines via Gemas interchange.
The line between Gemas – JB Sentral and Gemas – Tumpat are still using KTMB standard train. And this KTMB service is commercially known as KTM intercity.
However the train line of Gemas – JB Sentral will be using ETS train in the near future. This is because the new project for Gemas – Johor Bharu double-tracking and electrification is currently in progress and it is expected to completed by the year 2020.
ETS Train Stations
Below is all the train stations along the Padang Besar and Gemas.
Padang Besar, Arau, Kodiang, Anak Bukit, Alor Star, Kobah, Gurun, Sungai Petani, Tasek Gelugor, Butterworth, Bukit Tengah, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Nibong Tebal, Parit Buntar, Bagan Serai, Kamunting, Taiping, Kuala Kangsar, Sungai Siput, Ipoh, Batu Gajah, Kampar, Tapah Road, Sungkai, Slim River, Behrang, Tanjung Malim, Kuala Kubu Bharu, Rawang, Sungai Buloh, Kepong Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, KL Sentral, Bandar Tasek Selatan, Kajang, Nilai, Seremban, Rembau, Pulau Sebang, Batang Melaka and Gemas
To serve this stations, KTMB has divided this line into 3 route services namely:
- Gemas – Butterworth – Gemas
- Gemas – Padang Besar – Gemas
- KL Sentral – Ipoh – KL Sentral
All ETS train e ticket can be purchased or booked online at Easybook.com
KTM Intercity refers to KTMB line which is still using the KTMB standard train. This line is using an older KTMB rail system.
KTM Intercity Train Stations
KTMB has divided this KTM Intercity services into 2 route namely:
- JB Sentral – Tumpat – JB Sentral
- JB Sentral – Singapore – JB Sentral
- Below is all the train stations along the JB Sentral – Tumpat – JB Sentral route
TUMPAT, Kg. Kok Pasir, Palekbang, WAKAF BAHARU, Bunut Susu, Kg. Machang, PASIR MAS, , Chica Tinggi, To’ Uban,Sg. Keladi, Bukit Panau, TANAH MERAH, Kg. Paloh Rawa, TEMANGAN, Sg. Nal, KRAI, Pahi, MANEK URAI, Sg. Mengkuang, Kg Baru Sg. Mengkuang, Ulu Temiang, Kg. Baru Bkt Abu, BUKIT ABU, Kuala Gris, DABONG, KEMUBU, Sri Jaya, Sri Mahligai, Sri Bintang, Sg. Tasin, Jerek Baru, Bertam, BERTAM BARU, Limau Kasturi, Sg. Sirian, Kg. Sg. Sirian, Sg. Koyan, Pan Malayan, GUA MUSANG, Lapan Tupai, Mentara Baru, MERAPOH, Telok Gunong, Kubang Rasa, Sungai Temau, CHEGAR PERAH, Aur Gading, Dura, Kg. Berkam, Bukit Betong, Telang, Padang Tungku, KUALA LIPIS,Kerambit, JERANTUT, KUALA KRAU, MENTAKAB, TRIANG, Kemayan, BAHAU, GEMAS, SEGAMAT, Genuang, Tenang, Labis, Bekok, Paloh, Chamek, KLUANG, Mengkibol, Renggam, Layang-Layang, KULAI, KEMPAS BARU, JB SENTRAL
- JB Sentral – Singapore – JB Sentral route only involved 2 train stations namely, JB Sentral and Woodland CIQ, Singapore. The journey time for this route is approximately 5 minutes.
All KTMB train e ticket can be purchased or booked online at Easybook.com
The ETS trains that servicing this routes are classified in 3 classes namely:
- Platinum Class. Available in Gemas – Butterworth – Gemas and Gemas – Padang Besar – Gemas routes. It is the fastest time to travel as this journey makes less stop at train stations as compared to Gold Class.
- Gold Class. Available in Gemas – Butterworth – Gemas, Gemas – Padang Besar – Gemas and KL Sentral – Ipoh – KL Sentral routes. The ticket price is cheaper that Platinum class as this class make more stop at stations and the journey time is slightly longer.
- Silver Class. Available only in KL Sentral – Ipoh – KL Sentral route. The ticket price is cheaper that Gold class as this train makes more stops along this route.
- Superior Night Class. This is a sleeper air conditioned coach. For individual or groups who are travelling long journey over night, this is surely one of better option. As you can arrives in your destination looking fresh in the morning.
- Superior Class. This is a seated air conditioned coach.
You are able to download the latest ETS train schedule and time table per given links as below. The following links are provided from KTMB at their official webpage
You are able to download the latest KTM Intercity train schedule and time table per given links as below. The following links are provided from KTMB at their official webpage.
Shown below is on how you can book ETS tickets online via Easybook.com, an authorized KTMB online tickets agent. One of the good thing about this portal is their flexibility in accepting various mode of payments which include debit card, credit card, online banking with most local banks, PayPal and more. Easybook.com has a mobile friendly website too, which make it easier to navigate for smartphone users.
Book ETS Train Tickets Online via Easybook.com
You will be able to book ETS train tickets online only in a few easy step via Easybook.com
Step 1 – Search Your Train Journey and Select Your Preferred Seats
1. First you shall select your place of origin, destination, date of departure, time of departure and etc as per below image. Click “Search for Train” to continue.
2. Once you have clicked “Search for Train”, a list of train trips will be displayed. Select your desired train trip by clicking the “Select Seats/Berths” as can be seen as per below image
3. Once you have clicked “Select Seats/Berths” button , a seat configuration will be displayed as per below image. Select your desired seats. And then click a “Continue” button.
4. Once you have clicked a “Continue” button, a passenger details and payment mode window will be displayed as per below image. Fill in all the required details.
5. After you click the “Pay Now”, a Payment Page will be displayed. Fill in all the required details and make your payment.
6. Once your payment is done and successful, you will receive an Order Summary from Easybook.com with your ETS train eTicket attached ready to be printed.
7. You may print the ETS train eTicket out or print (save as PDF) and show it through mobile phone.
- You can print out your e-ticket at home once you recieived it in your e-mail.
- Or just save the e-ticket on your smartphone or your mobile device.
Both the printed e-ticket or the saved copy of e-ticket is a valid ticket that can be used to board an ETS train.
How To Save Your Ticket As PDF Format To Your Mobile Devices
You will received an order summary in your email, with a text button to click to print your e-ticket as per image 1 below.
With your mobile device, open your email , and click on the “Print KTM e-ticket”, then your internet browser will open which it will contain your ticket image as per image 2 below. The format is in html, that is why it will open in internet browser.
- Once you see your e-ticket open from the internet browser, find the 3 doted button on the top right of the browser and click on it. Find the share button and click on it.
- You will see an option for print. Click the print button. Window will pop up and you can save it as a PDF file. Complete the process and the e ticket will be downloaded to a download directory in your mobile device. Open your e-ticket at your convenience from your download directory.
Tips for Android Device Users
- If after you made a download for e-ticket and you seem to be unable to find your downloaded file afterward, please search for a file manager app in your phone and then search for directory named download.
- If your phone do not yet have a file manager app, then it is recommended for you to download this app “ES File Explorer File Manager” from google play.
- Once you installed the ES File explorer, it is very easy to find any file. Launch the app, at top left please click the menu (three short horizontal line) and click at Local then you will find the download directory, click it, and all the files under this directory will be displayed.
The image 2 below is a sample of an eTicket KTM provided by Easybook.
Book your KTM Intercicy and ETS train ticket now using Easybook.com
Payment Mode and Small Fee
Easybook.com accept varieties of payment modes such as credit card, debit card, online banking (Maybank2U, CIMB clicks, Ambank, Bank Rakyat, Affin Bank, Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank, RHB Bank and other local banks), PayPal, Mobile Money, Web Cash and Union Pay.
- Easybook.com charged a small fee of payment gateway for all tickets booked at their site.
- And all purchased tickets bought via Easybook.com can’t be cancelled and refunded.
Book ETS Train Tickets Online via KTMB Portal
All ETS train tickets can be purchased via official KTMB eTicket portal too.
- Or if you prefer, you can download the KTMB eticket app here at Google Play
- Accepts credit card, debit card and local online banking
- There are no fee charged for booking ticket via KTMB eTicket.
- All ticket bought via KTMB eTicket can be cancelled for refund (with terms and conditions) or changing the departure date. Cancelling and changing can only be made at KTM counters.